Saturday, October 10, 2015

Excited to give this high quality Nursing Cover to My Niece!




The Nursing Cover, Breastfeeding Cover by SavvyBaby, Free Reusable Cotton Nursing Pads and Storage Pouch in Chevron Design, Hooter Hider & Privacy Cover arrived earlier this week! My niece is having her little boy in December and I wanted to get her a high quality breastfeeding cover that would ensure that she doesn't have to feel uncomfortable while she is feeding Levi.
She is a first-time, younger mom and I applaud her for wanting to breastfeed. This cover is large enough to be able to cover her and Levi with room to spare so there won't be any sneak peeks and keeps the privacy. The material is so extremely soft and lightweight and breathable.
It also has an adjustable strap so she won't have to worry about trying to keep covered and will allow her to focus on the bonding moments with Levi.

It comes with free bamboo nursing pads and a storage bag
For easy packing and the cover is machine washable! Her baby shower is October 24th! I can't wait to post pictures of her opening up this wonderful nursing cover!

If you would like to check out this great #savvybabynursingcover just click on the Hashtag and it will take you to their product page on Amazon!


Disclaimer: I did receive this product for free for my honest and unbiased review. I appreciate the opportunity given to test this product so I can help other buyers and help sellers know if there might be issues, if any, with their products!

No comments:

Post a Comment