Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Great source for getting a boost of antioxidants and fiber to give you a better overall health!



After reading other reviews on Advanced Reds by BodSmith, I was excited it when it arrived on October 8th! Before it arrived I did some research into the ORAC (Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity) rating system. I found a great article from the USDA that discusses the ORAC and lists the numbers that are in each food, spice, etc! Just click HERE to view the article!





I found a lot of great information and was able to see what the main ingredients in this had for specific ORAC numbers. The higher the number = higher antioxidants = better immune system health and energy! The reason for this is because if your immune system is sluggish, your body is in a constant stage of trying to keep up but is never able to, which is why you have a higher risk of getting sick easier than someone else whose immune system is functioning at its' best.

                                     

It suggests mixing 1 rounded scoop with 4-8 oz of cold Juice or Water.


I opted to mix it with 8 oz of Milk so it would be more like a milkshake. You can taste the different berry flavors and it is not overly sweet or too tart. I have been drinking it once a day in the morning to help give me a natural energy boost. I like how the ingredients are listed and you can actually pronounce each of them and know what they are! It also has 2 grams of fiber, which is an area where I have a heard time normally getting the recommended amount of each day. I have an overall increase in not feeling like I am dragging my way through the day!





Disclaimer: I did receive this product for free for my honest and unbiased review. I appreciate the opportunity given to test this product so I can help other buyers and help sellers know if there might be issues, if any, with their products!

If you would like to get additional information about this BodSmith Advanced Reds product and see their other products please click HERE and it will take you to their Amazon.com product page!






No comments:

Post a Comment