Saturday, November 21, 2015

Robitussin CF Review


I recently received a coupon for a free 4 ounce sample of Robitussin CF through Crowdtap.com and Robitussin. I tried locating the product at my local Wal-Mart and Hy-Vee stores but could not find the product in stock. It was getting close to the deadline for reporting how effective the medication is and reviewing how I liked it, so after looking again, I was able to locate the combination product that included a smaller sized night time Robitussin CF. I paid almost $10 for the product and since I had been having cold symptoms the past couple days, I was ready to give it a try. I had the stuffy nose and the dry cough that happens because of feeling like I needed to clear my throat.

I do a lot of talking for my job and this causes the cough to become worse because my throat gets even more dry and irritated and the slow drip of congestion from the back of my nose into my throat causes more irritation. So I took the recommended 20ml dose according to the directions. The taste wasn't bad but still of course tasted like cough medication, which is fine, because I honestly don't think it should taste really great because this can increase the chance of poisoning, if you have a child that could get a hold of the bottle. It did help to calm my cough slightly, however, I didn't notice a reduction in the stuffiness of my nose.

Later that night, I took the night time Rubitussin CF, which was thicker in consistency than the day time one but still the same dosage of 20ml. This seemed to work more effectively with the congestion in my nose and reducing my cough, however, it has to be taken every 4 hours, just as with the day time product. Overall, in my opinion, it worked pretty much the same as all the other over the counter cough and cold medications. #Crowdtap #Robitussin

No comments:

Post a Comment