Thursday, October 1, 2015

A Must For Complicated Hair Types!


The Art Naturals Organic Daily Argan Oil Shampoo arrived on September 29th and I used it right away! My hair is anything but manageable, I really think it has a mind of it's own. On a good day, (which is far and in-between), it looks amazing....Curly and not frizzy at all. Now the bad part is this really is a very rare phenomenon. Reality is it always looks frizzy, dull, and dry. I have tried many products and followed advice of not washing it every day, using a wide tooth comb, using a diffuser, etc. Since it really never turned out looking amazing, I would end up putting it up in a pony tail and call it good.


Now with using the Art Naturals Organic Daily Argan Oil Shampoo, my hair instantly felt soft and moisturized. I applied a little more than a quarter sized amount and left it on my hair for about 5 minutes then rinsed it out using cool water to help lock in the moisture and also increase the effectiveness of the oils to give my hair a healthy shine.


In addition to the Moroccan Argan Oil it is also infused with Jojoba, Almond, and Avocado Oils; these help to increase the natural balance of your natural oils you body produces and helps reduce the damage caused by the sun, chemicals, dyes, and heat from your hair dryer. This is also promoted to help with growing healthy hair, that doesn't mean it will make your hair grow but will make your hair stronger and healthier from the root. When hair is extremely dry, it increases the risk of split-ends, breakage, and increases frizz. All things which we know are notorious for making bad hair days. It also allows me to wash my hair daily which I really have to do to get rid of styling products that I use.


Disclaimer: I did receive this product for free for my honest and unbiased review. I appreciate the opportunity given to test this product so I can help other buyers and help sellers know if there might be issues, if any, with their products!

If you would like to check out the Art Naturals Organic Daily Argan Oil Shampoo click HERE to see the product page on Amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment