Friday, October 2, 2015

Can you be in love with a hair product? Because I am!


I anxiously awaited the arrival of the Luseta Argan Oil Hair Masque and on Monday it arrived! It is an 8.5oz container and when you open it, you are welcomed with an amazing smell, it is not over powering and adds to the "spa" like experience. It is a very thick cream that makes it easy to apply without the worry of it dripping all over, like some others I have tried before.
You leave it on for at least 5 minutes and simply rinse it out. Because my hair is extremely hard to manage, I leave it on for 15 minutes and then rinse with cold water. It states on the container, for best results to use once a week, however, I am using it every other day to give my hair a jump start! It doesn't take much to do my hair and it is shoulder length with medium thickness. It can be used on all hair types; mine is a mix of curly, wavy, and straight.




It does list Cetearyl Alcohol but don't get worried that this will dry your hair because it works as an emollient, emulsifier, thickener and carrying agent for other ingredients contained in a cosmetic solution. It keeps the oil and water parts of an emulsion from separating, and gives products good spreadability. As a thickening agent and surfactant, it helps alter the viscosity and increase the foaming capacity of non-aqueous (i.e. lotions) and aqueous solutions (i.e. shampoo). It is often misinterpreted as an "alcohol" related to ethyl or rubbing alcohol, both of which can be extremely drying to the skin. The truth, in fact, is quite the opposite, as cetyl alcohol is well known to effectively condition and soften the skin and hair. Because of its multi-functional capabilities, this ingredient is used in a wide range of personal care products such as moisturizer, face cream, shampoo/conditioner, anti-aging treatment, hair dye, sunscreen, cleanser and lipstick. This product is something I will purchase again!


Disclaimer: I did receive this product for free for my honest and unbiased review. I appreciate the opportunity given to test this product so I can help other buyers and help sellers know if there might be issues, if any, with their products!


If you would like to purchase this amazing hair masque, simply click HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment