Monday, October 26, 2015

A weekend of #AirheadsCrafts Fun!

This past weekend my niece came to visit and I thought this would be the perfect time to let my two boys tap into their creativity and see what they could come up with! I gave them free range with the only instruction of making Jack-o-lanterns. I baked cookies and cream cookies and frosted them with orange frosting to give them the orange color to look more like a pumpkin. I assisted with warming up the air heads and gave some minimal support to my niece and younger son.







They had so much fun and of course enjoyed consuming them when they were finished. I don't really think my niece quite got the concept but she had so much fun! They used the included rolling pin and cutting device. My older son asked if we could do something like this for Christmas too! I am so happy that I was able to do this mission because it was a great way to engage my otherwise preoccupied boys!

If you would like to see more ideas on how to use #AirheadsCrafts and bring out the creativity in your own kids or even yourself check out this PAGE! Check out this link as well!

Disclaimer: I did receive the Airheads through Smiley360 for free to be able to do the #AirheadsCrafts!

No comments:

Post a Comment