Monday, October 19, 2015

Brings out your inner chef and inspires creative cooking ideas



The Imperial Collection Stainless Steel Kitchen Knife 9 Piece Set in Granite Coating arrived on Thursday October 15th. I was like a little kid getting a new toy! I have been wanting a high quality knife set because our set is older than old and has rust spots. After taking these out of the box and setting it up in the acrylic stand it looked like a piece of art that no one should touch! The acrylic stand is very well constructed and absolutely beautiful. The stand rotates and has a silver base that adds to the elegance.


There is obviously so much more to them than just the looks and as much as I loved the look of the knives and the stand, of course they have to work well. I was equally impressed by the sharpness of the knives, my husband immediately wanted to use them, so he decided to make his homemade 4 cheese chicken fettuccine. He had to try out each knife for "quality control", as he worded it! The knives cut through the chicken breast like it was butter, taking very little effort from my husband. After he was done with the chicken, he washed the knives and moved on to peeling potatoes with the vegetable peeler, the scissors to cut up cilantro, and he wanted to bake a loaf of bread to be able to use the bread knife! I had to put a hold on that idea, since we had already made a loaf the day before but I told him I would let him slice the next loaf!




As you can tell this is a set that makes you want to use them, they seem to inspire ideas for different foods to make and at least for my husband, made him feel like a professional chef! This would be great for any level of cooking experience and gain inspiration to venture into more areas of the culinary art!

If you would like to get your own set go to their Amazon product page by clicking HERE!

Disclaimer: I did receive this product at a discounted rate for my honest and unbiased review. I appreciate the opportunity given to test this product so I can help other buyers and help sellers know if there might be issues, if any, with their products!

No comments:

Post a Comment