Sunday, October 18, 2015

Arvazallia Professional Series Advanced Color Care System Lives up to my expectations!


This is part of a 3 product system I received on October 9th. The Sulfate Free Shampoo, Restorative Conditioner, and the Rejuvenating Hair Mask and Deep Conditioner.The Advanced Color Care for Color Treated Hair has worked wonders for my hair. With Sulfate Free products, you will notice it does not lather up like regular shampoos. It is much thicker in consistency and smells great. I have just past the shoulder hair that is middle thickness and did have to use a little bit more than I was use to, to ensure I had all of my hair washed. It washed out easily.
 




The Restorative Conditioner has added the moisture and shine that my hair has been needing badly! I use it in conjunction with the shampoo and hair mask and have seen wonderful results. It smells amazing with the Argan and Macadamia oil and it has a much thicker consistency then normal hair conditioners. I leave it on my hair for about 5 minutes to increase the effectiveness and then I rinse with cooler water to help seal in the moisture! It is sulfate free and paraben free which is also helpful because I have curly/wavy/straight hair that gets frizzy.

 

The hair mask can be applied twice a week and for maximum effectiveness suggests in the directions to leave it on your wet hair, after using the shampoo and conditioner, for 5-7 minutes then simply rinse out. The hair mask is infused with Argan and Macadamia Oil that helps to make your hair softer, silkier, and more vibrant. The mask is really thick and smells incredible, it is a professional quality hair mask and has given me the results I had hoped for!


I personally don't wash my hair daily because in addition to having it colored, I also have complicated hair that is a mix of curly, wavy, and straight. If I wash it daily it dries out fast and looks frizzy. The Argan and Macadamia Oil does help to reduce the frizziness and with consistent use it is helping improve the look and feel of my hair!
Before
before


After

After

If you would like to find out even more information on the Arvazallia Professional Series Advanced Color Care System or their other products, simply click #advcolorcare and check out their Store front page on Amazon.com!

Disclaimer: I did receive this product for free for my honest and unbiased review. I appreciate the opportunity given to test this product so I can help other buyers and help sellers know if there might be issues, if any, with their products!

No comments:

Post a Comment