Friday, October 2, 2015

Has Anyone Heard of a newer Amazon Review Site Called Reviewsio?

Reviewsio is a newer review website that gives you points towards rewards like Amazon Gift Cards! If you are thinking of becoming a reviewer and want an easy to understand way of starting, click on this link: https://reviewsio.com/register?mref=aessary7 and sign up! There are no hidden fees and the process is very simple. I do recommend getting a Amazon Prime Membership because almost all of the products are shipped free, otherwise, you have to have a $35 order to get them with free shipping. The price for Amazon Prime is $99 a year, which might seem like a lot but with the value of the products plus the free shipping, it more than pays for itself.

You must follow the guidelines for reviewing products in exchange for reviewing them. Here is a couple samples:

Disclaimer: I did receive this product for free for my honest and unbiased review. I appreciate the opportunity given to test this product so I can help other buyers and help sellers know if there might be issues, if any, with their products!

Disclaimer:  I did receive this product at a discounted rate for my honest and unbiased review. I appreciate the opportunity given to test this product so I can help other buyers and help sellers know if there might be issues, if any, with their products!

I use two different ones depending on whether I paid any money for the item or not. If you get the item free, you must state that in your disclosure. Your disclosure must be clearly posted either at the beginning of your review or at the end of your review.

 If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to drop me an email at aessary7@gmail.com or comment on this post and I can assist further. Please make sure you read the TOS for Amazon because if you don't abide by them, they will revoke your ability to leave reviews.

One last thing, you must NEVER accept money for doing a review, EVER. If you do, Amazon can cancel your prime membership and revoke your reviewing ability.

No comments:

Post a Comment