Monday, November 16, 2015

Another Great Product By Arvazallia!

Last month I reviewed Arvazallia Professional Series Advanced Color Care System. I loved the results that I got using these products and recently received another product to review! This time I got the Arvazallia Ultra Curl Defining Cream with Argan Oil. It arrived back on November 6th and I have been using it almost every single day since.


After I use the Arvazallia Professional Series shampoo and conditioner, I then wrap my hair in a towel for just a few seconds to get the excess water out. I take two little pumps of the Ultra Curl Defining Cream and rub my hands together and run my fingers through my hair. I usually use a diffuser so my hair will dry but you can also let your hair air dry.



It works really well with making my curls more defined and helps with controlling the frizz. It doesn't leave my hair crunchy or sticky like other products I have tried. It also smells great and doesn't contain Sulfates or Parabens that can dry out your hair and cause even more frizz! If you would like to purchase this for yourself, simply click on the following hastag #curlsdefined.

Disclosure: I did receive this at no cost to review and give my honest and unbiased opinion. I was not compensated in any way and my review is my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment