Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Slight decrease in puffiness and dark circles




The Joyal Beauty Vitamin C Eye Gel arrived on October 28th. This is one product in a set that helps reduce eye puffiness, dark circles, and fine lines around the eyes. I have been using it as instructed on the bottle, applying it in the morning and before going to bed. It has a cooling effect that I am sure is because of the cucumber properties that are in it. I have noticed a slight decrease in the puffiness and dark circles, however, I have also noticed it leaves a shiny appearance as well, almost like it creates a film on top of my skin. I'm not sure if this is the expected result or if I might be applying too much. the pump does make it difficult to get out a small amount and I feel like I am wasting more than I am using.

If it had a squeezable bottle with a fine tip dispenser, it might decrease the amount that comes out and can make the product last longer. It isn't irritating to my skin which is good since I find a lot of products cause my skin to get red and blotchy. I'm not sure if there would be a more noticeable difference if I was using the other products along with this one or not.




If you would like to learn more about this product and other products in this line of Joyal Beauty simply click on the hastag #BestEyeCream. This will take you to their product page on Amazon!




Disclaimer: I did receive this product for free for my honest and unbiased review. I appreciate the opportunity given to test this product so I can help other buyers and help sellers know if there might be issues, if any, with their products!

No comments:

Post a Comment